Funny Thanksgiving Jokes 2017: Thanksgiving Day is a wonderful occasion to pay thank to those people who play a significant role to make our life so special with his efforts and sacrifices. Thanksgiving day also a day to thank god for their beautiful blessing in our lives and provide us with all needle things.People celebrate this great occasion by sending Happy Thanksgiving Images and wishes with lovely gifts, messages, and Funny Thanksgiving Jokes, etc. to friends and family members. So Thanksgiving day is a public holiday in the USA and a day to dedicate to those people who help and support us in every moment of life and give a right direction of life like friends and family members. So Thanksgiving Day is a golden opportunity to honour these individuals for their incredible contribution to our life and career.
America celebrates Thanksgiving day on fourth Thursday of November every year to tribute these people and thanks to the God for what he gives in our lives. It started as a harvest occasion as Pilgrims get the first crop on the land of the New World. Today it is about spending some time with friends and family member.
Happy Thanksgiving 2017 is one of the best auspicious and religious festivities in America. Thanksgiving day is not always a serious occasion, but truly it is a day to have fun and enjoyment. People celebrate and wish this event in different ways, but jokes are sending on Thanksgiving day I one of the better ideas that give some laugh to our dear one. People share lots of funny jokes on different occasion like friendship day, mothers day and Fathers day, etc. because our celebration is imperfect without these Funny Thanksgiving Jokes, Quotes, and Messages and it also helps us to make smile on the face of our friends and relatives, and people also use this kind of jokes and funny words.
Also Check: Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- Load your plate up high, then take it to the kitchen, toss it all in the blender, and take your “shake” back to the table. Announce that it’s the new Thanksgiving Weight Loss Shake.
- “Sir, look more closely at where the mistletoe is hanging,” mentioned the attendant.
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!
- When everyone goes around to say what they are Thankful for, say, “I’m thankful I didn’t get caught” and refuse to say anything more.
- “Ok, I see that it’s above the luggage scale, which is the place you’d have to step forward for a kiss,” responded the traveler.
- How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey? One, but you really have to squeeze him in!
- During mid-meal turn to mom and say, “See mom, I told you they wouldn’t notice that the Turkey was past expiration date. You were worried for nothing.”
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Because they use such FOWL language.
- “Well, dear what’s it to be tonight?” said the amorous hubby. “Hmmm … I’m in the mood for something special tonight, how about turkey style?” replied his mate. “Turkey style? I’ve heard of ‘doggy style,’ but what in the world is turkey style?” To which the wife replied, “Gobble, gobble, gobble!”
- Charles: What is a turkey’s favorite dessert?
Mary: I haven’t a clue.
Charles: Peach gobbler!
- Josh: Why did the farmer run a steamroller over his potato field on Thanksgiving Day?
Josh: He wanted to raise mashed potatoes.
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
- How did Albert Einstein celebrate Thanksgiving? He was very thinkful.
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Yes – a building can’t jump at all.
- Biff: Why did the turkey cross the road?
Bob: I don’t know.
Biff: It was Thanksgiving Day, and he wanted people to think he was a chicken!
- Tom Swiftie: “May I say the prayer before Thanksgiving dinner?” Tom asked gracefully.
- Josh: What do you get when you cross a turkey with a centipede?
David: Tell me.
Josh: Drumsticks for everyone on Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving Jokes And Riddles
Thanksgiving day is a special day for everyone, and people celebrate and wish Thanksgiving day with beautiful Thanksgiving day jokes and funny messages that are very helpful to come closer to your friends and loved one and a nice way to bring a sweet smile on the face of the receiver. Now a day social media also very trendy and also very helpful to wish these kinds of significant occasion. You can send Thanksgiving day jokes on Facebook and Whatsapp to your friends, girlfriends, and boyfriends.
- Q: Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize?
A: Because he was out standing in his field!
- Q: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
- Q: What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?
- Q: What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
A: A har-vest!
- Q: What smells the best at a Thanksgiving dinner?
A: Your nose!
- Q: If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
A: Their age!
- Q: What key won’t open any door?
A: A turkey!
- Q: What always comes at the beginning of parades?
A: The letter “p”!
- Q: Why did the chewing gum cross the road?
A: It was stuck on the turkey’s foot!
- Q: What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
A: The letter “g”!
- Q: Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
A: To prove he wasn’t chicken!
- Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
A: Pumpkin pi!
- Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: It was the chicken’s day off!
- Q: What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
A: The turkey!
- Q: What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
A: He got the stuffing knocked out of him
Knock Knock Thanksgiving Jokes
Dewey have to wait long to eat?
Waddle I do if you don’t open the door?
Harry up, I’m hungry!
Gladys Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?
Arthur any leftovers?
If you want to wish your dad or mother, you can send them lovely jokes that will give him a lot of pleasure and happiness. So this Happy Thanksgiving Day honour nor your friends and family member and wish them happy Thanksgiving day with Funny Thanksgiving Jokes and funny messages that will prove as “ice on the cake.”